Black & White
5.5 x 8.5 inches
Abundant Gardening, Urban Gardening, Urban Farming, Healthy Living, Green, Family Health, Container Garden
Living Healthy and Green
We live in a world where processed foods strain the shelves of grocery stores. The health of our world population suffers as a result. A guide to creating an Abundant Garden in your living space is a welcome solution. Put your health back in your hands through learning the following:
· Grow vegetables and fruits your family will enjoy
· Grow an abundant variety of fruits and vegetables to supplement your diet
· Create edible food spaces using small or large ground plots
· Create fruit and vegetable container gardens for you and your family
· Create mini orchards and container orchards where you live
· Plan your Abundant Garden with ease
Donald J. Pottner
Support our self-published authors and buy direct from the FriesenPress bookstore.
Prices shown are in US Canadian Dollars.
This book is available in eBook format from our partner sites.
Learn more about how you can self-publish your book with FriesenPress.Download Guide