- 160 pages
- Black & White
- 6.0 x 9.0 inches
- 978-1-77097-611-5 Hardcover
- 978-1-77097-612-2 Paperback
- 978-1-77097-613-9 eBook
- Business & Economics, Management
- Business & Economics, Sales & Selling
- Business & Economics, Marketing
leadership advice, entrepreneurship advice, sales management (strategies), luxury marketing, luxury branding, business wisdom, business ideas, political campaign tactics
Unconventional Business Wisdom and Bold Tactics
James D. Roumeliotis
A book about implementing refreshing business strategies in the marketplace including:
- Strategies every successful leader must know.
- Sales Management Tactics for the goal-oriented executive.
- Executive Leadership.
- Effective Marketing and Branding techniques
- Design, Innovation, and the Luxury Domain.
- What you don't know could hurt your business.
- Additional thoughts about post-recession marketing
- Effective political campaign strategies by utilizing marketing techniques along with the personal brand.
James, multilingual and multicultural is a longstanding sales management strategist, customer service and luxury lifestyle marketing practitioner, and adviser based in Montreal. He is a graduate of McGill and Cornell University respectively.
James has lived and conducted business in 3 countries, as well as founded several companies including a successful yacht brokerage firm in the Mediterranean region despite obstacles in a challenging social environment. He has also been involved in diverse industries including financial services, leisure maritime, hospitality, CE, CPG, and the luxury domain.
Amongst his achievements: brought an international mindset and creative marketing skills to the yachting industry, implemented Best Practices to financial services sales teams and successfully established a new CE brand presence from the ground-up in a local market, and in a timely manner, for a high-end wireless European manufacturer.
James is recognized as a prolific writer, creative problem solver, a mentor, coach, teaching instructor, as well as a speaker.
What People are Saying
Entrepreneurial Essentials: has been nominated by our staff as one of their favorite books.
Support our self-published authors and buy directly from FriesenPress. All Prices shown are in US Canadian Dollars.
Other eBook Editions
This book is also available in eBook format from these sites.
Learn how you can self-publish your own book with FriesenPress.Download Publishing Guide