Between the explosive popularity of YouTube, Vimeo and social media sharing platforms, video is now a staple of successful online marketing campaigns - especially for authors. Nothing generates interest or captures readers’ attention as quickly as a short video.
There's a reason Hollywood shows trailers before every feature film. Simply put: they work. And while the teaser trend is gaining traction in the publishing world, very few are done to a professional standard.
At FriesenPress, our Book Teaser Trailer service makes it easy and affordable for you to promote your book with professionally produced multimedia.
- Professionally produced and edited 30-second video
- A custom script
- Two versions: Coming Soon & Now Available
- Custom on-screen text (can include a review quote, tagline or endorsement)
- Your choice of featured cover format: Hardcover, Softcover or eBook/Tablet
- A custom background based on your cover
- Custom screen featuring your book’s title/author name graphic (this can include author website URL)
- A stirring soundtrack
- High-resolution video files that you can upload to video streaming sites and embed on your own website
Popular Uses for Book Teaser Trailers
- Sharing on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Promoting your book to bookstores, libraries and book buyers
- Building anticipation for the book’s launch
- Positioning you as a professional author
- Promoting yourself to conferences and festivals