Sharing your book with a variety of media outlets plays a very important role in the overall marketing and promotion of your book. Media exposure can boost your credibility as an author, increase awareness of your book, and ultimately improve your sales. The services listed below are offered to build your confidence in approaching and understanding the media, as well as providing you with services that save you time and increase your chances for success.
Book Promotion Plan
Promoting a book is much like promoting any other type of product or business. It takes time, effort, and, above all, good planning. Our Book Promotion Plan service provides you with all the necessary tools to develop and run an effective Book Promotion Plan. You will be provided with a number of modules, which contain great marketing information and exercises. This service also includes guidance and support in the form of coaching from one of our Book Promotions Specialists as you work towards developing your plan.
Some of the things that you will learn about and develop while undertaking the Book Promotion Plan service are:
- what is a target market, and what is your book's target market;
- who are your competitors;
- where are your readers located physically and on-line;
- what is a unique selling proposition, and what is your book's unique selling proposition;
- what marketing platforms are available to market your book through;
- what are your marketing strengths and challenges; and how to turn quantitative sales goals into daily/monthly promotional tasks that will enable you to meet those objectives.
At the end of the modules and coaching, you will have developed a framework Book Promotion Plan that is geared towards your book's specific target audience. With this framework, you will be well on your way to successfully promoting your book through your chosen channels.